I didn’t have all that much to do today. I just worked on my grad-school applications at home and went out for sushi. This is the look I quickly put together.
- A jacket by “Proenza Schouler”
- A plain long-sleeve top by “Young Fabulous & Broke”
- Shoes by “Jonathan Kelsey”
- Necklace by “Angie Gooderham”
- Skinny jeans by “Denim Birds”
- Bag by “Renato Angi Venezia”
The Jonathan Kelsey shoes were new and I have to say – I really like how they feel on. I don’t usually wear bright shoes in the combination that I tried today, but I think it works and I’ll definitely do that again.