Today’s look-of-the-day is of the outfit I wore to the school open-house and reception. It was sunny and beautiful that day but still a little chilly, so I paired my cream Robert Rodriguez dress with a large pocket spring coat and a pastel blue cashmere cardigan. The schedule of the open-house was pretty intensive but mom and I were still able to find 15 minutes for a Starbucks and mini photo shoot break.
What I’m wearing:
- Large pocket coat by “Vera Wang Lavender Label”
- Dress by “Robert Rodriguez”
- Necklace and clip-earring by “BLMA Venezia Italy”
- Shoes by “Guillaume Hinfray”
- Sunglasses by “MARNI”
- Cashmere cardigan by ‘Michael Kors”