My second day in San Francisco started off on the right note when I finally got my luggage back. I chose my new Chris Benz silk dress with a fifty’s floral print for the first grad school open-house. I read on style.com that this print was adapted from upholstery fabric and I love how the silk at the top is designed to delicately drape off the white cotton bodice underneath. I paired the dress with a leather belt and a small purse to bring out the turquoise colour.
So far I’m in awe with California’s beauty – it’s breathtaking.
What I’m wearing:
- Silk dress by “Chris Benz” (Resort 2009 Collection)
- Leather purse by “Cecconi Piero”
- Hoop earrings by “Ben-Amun”
- Headband by “Club Monaco”
- Thin leather belt by “B-low the Belt”
- Shoes by “Nicole Brundage”