Today’s look-of-the-day is very straw happy. It was unusually hot for April yesterdays so, in the interest of savoring the moment and maximizing on the opportunity, we decided to go to the beach. It turned out to be something of a premature endeavour because it was too windy by the water and the beach was extremely overcrowded – I guess we were all a little eager. But the day was still beautiful and relaxing. I felt like wearing something flowy and romantic so I paired a loose silk dress with a high waist silk coat. I then added a straw tote and pumps for a fresh, quintessentially summer feel.
I featured this Michael Kors tote in my last video on Vacation Clothes so, for those of you who haven’t seen it, here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=844YP0X_RrQ
What I’m wearing:
- Silk dress by “Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent”
- Silk coat by “twenty8twelve”
- Straw pumps by “Betsey Johnson”
- Santorini large straw tote by “Michael Kors”
- Long necklace by “BLMA Venezia Italy”