The weather was beautiful in LA yesterday, so we spent most of the day outside; first lunch and sightseeing on Rodeo Dr. and later the Hermosa beach. I wore these 40s inspired, high-waisted shorts over a fitted tank top, and finished the look with a few vintage inspired accessories. There is something very “pin-up girlish” about this and it felt almost like I was playing a new character for the day.
The Revolve shoot is in a few hours, which I’m kind of nervous about. It’s funny…I take pictures every day for the blog and it’s nothing but fun, but I guess the fact that I’m not sure what to expect changes things a little. I’ll tell you about how it went in tomorrow’s post.
* There is only one day left to register for the Dooney & Bourke handbag giveaway. Good luck my dear readers!
What I’m wearing:
- High-waisted shorts from “French Connection”
- Tank top by “Theory”
- Vintage belt (last seen in May 13’10)
- Vintage inspired leather purse by “Etienne Aigner” (last seen in May 31’10)
- Chunky chain ring by “Luc Kieffer” (last seen in June 2’10)
- Nude heels by “Elie Tahari” (last seen in May 29’10)
- Sunglasses by “Missoni” (last seen in May 31’10
- Necklace by “Ben-Amun”