After a day of blogging and school prep, I was dying to get out of the house so a few of us decided to meet up for drinks on Danforth. I was so anxious to finally be out the door that I managed to put this look together in about 5 minutes. When time is of the essence, it’s nice to know that the state of being ready is only a silk dress and statement necklace away.
What I’m wearing:
- Silk dress by “Elie Tahari”
- Leather strappy heels by “Guess Collection”
- Leather bow clutch by “Steven”
- Necklace from by “Karen McClintock”
- Cashmere shawl/cardigan by “Nightcap”