I went through this phase about a year ago when I was really into Alice + Olivia. Their itty-bitty dresses range from sexy, sequined, and body-con to girly satin numbers with sweetheart necklines and peplum waists. Their designer Stacey Bendet’s says that “These clothes are fun…they’re like candy” and that’s exactly how it feels to wear my Alice+Olivia heart dress; like I just had a sugar rush. Too much Alice+Olivia and you might get a cavity.
What I’m waring:
- Dress by “Alice + Olivia”
- Nude heels by ‘Elie Tahari”
- Mirror brooch by “Marc By Marc Jacobs”
- Heaadband by “Priti Moudgill”
- Plastic flower ring (bought in Cuba)
- Santorini large straw tote by “Michael Kors”