The first semester of school is almost over and I’m not really sure how I feel about this. It’s funny that once you fall into a routine, no matter how hectic or stressful it may have seemed in the beginning, at a certain point it’s just “what you do.” The novelty is over and it’s hard to imagine doing anything else.
What I’m wearing:
- Silk dress by Plenty
- Nude heels by Elie Tahari
- Silk coat-dress by Noir – In Darkness All Colours Agree
- Turquoise necklace (made by my mom)
- Chunky silver flower ring
- Tri-skull cocktail ring by “Alexander McQueen”